About Cantel Medical Corp.
|Cantel Medical Corp. is a leading provider of infection prevention and control products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating segments:
• Water Purification and Filtration: Water purification equipment and services, filtration and separation products, and disinfectants for the medical, pharmaceutical, biotech, beverage and commercial industrial markets. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
• Healthcare Disposables: Single-use, infection prevention and control products used principally in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Endoscopy: Endoscopy procedure disposables including single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies used to high-level disinfect endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
• Dialysis: Medical device reprocessing systems, sterilants/disinfectants, dialysate concentrates and other supplies for renal dialysis. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
• Therapeutic Filtration: Hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation technologies for medical applications. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
• Specialty Packaging: Specialty packaging and thermal control products, as well as related compliance training, for the transport of infectious and biological specimens and thermally sensitive pharmaceutical, medical and other products. This segment is operated through Saf-T-Pak Inc.
• Chemistries: Sterilants, disinfectants, detergents and decontamination services used in various applications for infection prevention and control. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.